Who we are
Our website address is: http://altbangla.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
- Ensure you own, control and operate the website associated with your use of Instant Articles.
- Ensure your website is stable, complete, easily navigable, and reflects a positive experience (ex: websites with multiple broken links, duplicative or minimal content, or that use placeholder content are not eligible for Instant Articles).
- Establish a presence on your site before using Instant Articles (i.e. brand new sites may not be eligible to use Instant Articles).
- Don’t require people to log in to your website before providing them with access to articles, unless all of your website’s content is only available to people with paid subscriptions.
- Content in Instant Articles, excluding ads, must appear the same as the content in the web version of the article, except as permitted below, where the Instant Article creative tools enable additional content, or where it is not possible from a technical standpoint.
- Content in Instant Articles must not contain or link to content that is illegal, misleading or deceptive, or that promotes regulated goods, personal health articles containing unexpected or unlikely results, pornography, adult products or services, sexual tips or fetishes, casual dating, violence, hacking or cracking, weapon sales, online real money games of chance or skill, work-at-home schemes, spy cameras, fake news or anything that falls within any other categories that are prohibited by the Facebook Community Standards, with the exception of apps or sites that display news editorials featuring the above content or if you have our prior written permission.
- Ads content in Instant Articles must comply with Facebook Advertising Policies.
- Direct sold ads must be directed towards general audience users thirteen years old and above.